Pro-Active diagnostics and/or System Health. Using indicators to monitor system or process to perform tasks to the end of cycle.
- Primary indicators. Example; tire pressure.
- When leading indicators are not available, or used to support a leading indicator. Example; when vehicle moves smoothly with inflated tire.
- Grouping indicators to increase probability.
- Indicators collective during a conditional phase of operation. Example; high or low load.
- Identify what sub systems or sub processes that need monitoring and what design are needed.